We’re looking for a project coordinator & strategist
What we need
We’re looking for a unique individual who possesses mad organizational skills, a keen eye for online and offline marketing strategies, and has a strong desire to deliver awesome things to our clients.
The primary roles of this position are to prepare and schedule our project calendar, create organized and descriptive task lists for our production team to execute and to make sure those tasks are properly executed.
This role will also have the opportunity to create tactical marketing strategies that help us deliver on the strategic vision we have for each of our clients.
We want to fill this position by November 30, or as soon as we find the right candidate.
Interviews will be accepted as applications are received, so don’t hesitate.
Experience with the following:
- Project management processes
- Gantt charts
- Client relations
- Gatekeeping style of communication
- Creating tactical marketing strategies
- macOS (we’re Apple people)
What you’ll be doing
Project Coordinating duties:
- Maintain a realistic production calendar
- Help collect all necessary information needed for a project
- Create thorough task lists for each project
- Write descriptive instructions for each task (and research when necessary)
- Communicate wishes and intentions to design and development teams
- Communicate realities and decision reasoning to clients
- Work with production teams to estimate task time and identify barriers
- Double-check our production team’s work to ensure we’re delivering our promise
- Work with clients on the critique/improvement cycles
- Keep clients overly informed
- Assist with creating work orders, invoices, and proposals
Let your creativity run free. We’re a small team that welcomes the desire to learn and share your opinion. This position will have the opportunity to work on copywriting, production design, advertising campaigns, or whatever else may interest you or our clients.
- Help execute the vision of the project’s lead strategist
- Assist with creative processes (whiteboard sessions, research, copywriting, etc.)
- Create strategy presentations
- Manage online and offline marketing campaigns
- Prepare reports (analytics, ad spends, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare stipend
- Paid time off (We take as many vacations as we can. We work to live; not live to work.)
- Downtown Sioux Falls office (Coffee shops and restaurants right next door.)
- Occasional remote work
- Standing desk
- MacBook Pro
Who We Are
Fused Interactive is a digital design and development company with a focus on complex websites, e-commerce, and custom web applications.
Some projects similar to what you'll get to work on: